RRC’s distance learning courses provide flexible multi-language training that does not require regular access to the internet.
Key advantages of RRC Distance Learning:
- Multi Language – English, French & Arabic
- No need for regular Internet access
- Flexibility– start at any time and work at your own speed, you chose when you sit the exam.
The course comprises:
- RRC Study Guide – detailing how your course works and how best to approach your studies.
- RRC Textbooks – covering all the learning outcomes of the NEBOSH syllabus. Your choice of PDF or Printed hard copy or both.
- Tutor-Marked Mock Exams – helping you prepare for the exam.
- Suggested Answers to the Mock Exams – showing how NEBOSH questions should be tackled.
- Unlimited Tutor Support – ensuring you have access to support and advice when you need it via the web, e-mail, or phone conversations with your tutor.
How the course works:
- Basic Package – to minimise costs all materials are supplied electronically in PDF format.
- Printed Materials – pay a little extra for materials in printed format if you wish.
Currently available – NEBOSH International Certificate –Arabic and English
Available this Autumn – NEBOSH International Certificate – French, NEBOSH Award – Arabic and English
For non English courses exam centres are limited please call for details