About RRC Tunisia
RRC Georgia is part of the RRC International Group, who provide high-quality Heath & Safety and Environmental Management training and consultancy throughout the world.
Since RRC’s establishment in 1928, RRC International, better known as The Rapid Results College Ltd, has helped millions of individuals all over the world achieve professional, educational and vocational qualifications.
Today, the RRC International Group is the leading international provider of Health & Safety and Environmental Management qualification training including internationally recognised qualifications such as NEBOSH, IOSH and IEMA.
- Training Experts – RRC has over 90 years of experience in delivering high-quality professional training, with a clear focus on our customers’ needs and the quality of what we do.
- International Reach – RRC has established training centres in the UK, Dubai, Georgia and Tunisia, along with a global network of partners expanding the reach of RRC’s training and consultancy services.
- Helping Businesses Improve HSE Performance – The expertise in HSE developed over the last 45 years of our history also allows us to work with organisations, developing and delivering innovative bespoke training solutions that help improve our customers’ HSE performance.
Why RRC Tunisia?
90+ years of delivering success
- Language expertise – training and consultancy available in Georgian, English and Russian.
- Expert consultants/trainers – delivering the best quality training and consultancy.
- Customer-focused support – ensuring our customers feel listened to and looked after.
- Educational expertise – ensuring our courses are always up-to-date and continually improved
- Committed management – with continuous improvement at the heart of everything we do.
- Choice of Learning Methods – so our learners can choose the best way for them to learn.
Learning with RRC Tunisia
Training is crucial to improve knowledge and skills and thus developed competence. Therefore you must choose the right courses, qualifications, learning methods and training provider for you. RRC Tunisia provides a wide range of accredited health, safety and environmental training courses and a choice of the way you can learn.
Choosing the Right Learning Method for You
There are many things to take into account when choosing your learning method, with location, time and price being the main considerations. Individual preferences are also important. Some prefer the direct interaction with a tutor and other learners provided by Classroom or Live Online learning, while others like the more flexible approach provided by our Online courses. An internet search will provide a wealth of advice on what learning method you are most suited to, but most people can effectively adapt to all methods. RRC provide the following learning methods:
- Classroom – Tutor-led classroom learning in Tbilisi and In-Company
- Live Online – Real time interactive tutor-lead workshops delivered via Zoom
- Online – Flexible, tutor supported self-paced study
The Key to Effective Training
No matter what or how you study with RRC, the key influence on your success will be your RRC Trainer. Our team of health, safety and environmental experts develop the technical course content, deliver our Classroom and Live Online training, plus support our Live Online or Online learners. The team combines the practitioners and academics, all of whom are fully qualified and highly experienced in both their subjects and delivering effective training. Many also act as examiners for awarding bodies, including some with chief examiner roles.
High-Quality Learning Materials
Only the very best subject experts work on our courses, collaborating with the educational and design experts in our Course Development Team. The most obvious results are our highly respected study materials. However, our commitment to quality resources goes beyond our study materials. We ensure that everything needed to support our trainers and learners meets our high standards, whether they are studying in a Classroom, Live Online or Online.
Excellence in Customer Service
Pulling all of this together is our Customer Services Teams in Georgia and the UK. They make sure that our learners get the information and support they need, that the trainers are in the right place on the right day with the right materials, that exams are booked throughout the world for our learners, that certificates are sent, etc. etc. The absolute attention to detail and a real sense of pride in giving great customer service earns this team much deserved praise from our customers.
Keeping Up-to-Date with RRC
For all the latest news for RRC see the following –
RRC Tunisia / RRC International Facebook
RRC Tunisia / RRC International Twitter
RRC Tunisia / RRC International Linkedin
RRC International Offices Worldwide
RRC International provides Health & Safety and Environmental Management Training & Consultancy throughout the world, with offices in London, Dubai, Georgia & Tunisia and a worldwide network of partners.
RRC’s international tutor team, combined with the expertise of our partners, allows us to provide training in many languages including English, Arabic, French, Georgian, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
Courses offered include UK accredited courses, such as NEBOSH, IOSH and IEMA along with localised RRC certified short courses designed to meet local needs.
RRC’s partners provide a range of RRC services, localised to meet the needs of their country/region. For more information see https://www.rrc.co.uk/international.aspx